First Prize, Team Innovation category
- Joseph Pechter and William Pechter. "Text-to-Animation and Speech-to-Animation: Utilizing Synchronization, Morphing, and Emotion Algoriths for Enhanced Expressiveness and Increased Functinality for Mobile Phones and Instant Messaging."
First Prize, Team Software Design category
- Nicholas Baum, Constantinos Neophyton, Jeremy Debate. "Buzzflood Site."
Team Honorable Mention (alphabetical order)
- Abe Coley, Chris Dupre, Diede Lamoen, Brian Lananna, Diego Lorenzo, Alexei Pytel, Nick Ray, Nate Saperia, David Schnur, Susan Schnur, Alex Steinberg, Brian Taylor. "Dartmouth Extensible Engine for Presentations."
First Prize, Individual Innovation Category:
- Sam Reisner. "Remote Keynote Controller."
First Prize, Individual Software Design Category:
- Paul Mazzuca. "Access Control in a Distributed Decentralized Network: an XML Approach to Network Security using XACML and SAML."
Individual Honorable Mentions (alphabetical order):
- Matthew Bell. "ColorSound GL".
- Eric Krupski."The Packet Processing Language, and a Sample Applica tion."
The 2004 Kemeny Prize Committee
- Sean Smith
- Doug McIlroy
- Brad Noblet
back to top