Adding a new Technical Report
- author fills out and submits CS-Tech Reports Google Form; author, advisor, and admin receive email with a Technical Report number;
- advisor replies-all with permission to release report;
- author ensures the report's first page lists the title, authors, date, and "Dartmouth Computer Science Technical Report TRyyyy-nnnn";
- author follows further instructions provided by email;
- admin reviews report metadata and posts the report to the Digital Commons.
Once a Technical Report is posted, revisions are discouraged; please see the revision policy.