(internal use only)
Adding a new Technical Report
- author emails the title to Professor David Kotz, with cc to faculty advisor;
- advisor replies-all with permission to release report;
- Kotz sends author a Technical Report number;
- author adds "Dartmouth Computer Science Technical Report TRyyyy-nnn" to the report's title page;
- author fills out this form with details of the report (after logging in), and uploads the report* in Word or PDF format;
- Kotz receives and approves the report's addition to the collection.
*Once we release the report it cannot be changed. Ever. Be absolutely sure the document is the final version.